Stand Alone Smart
Utilized with our Supply Lockers, IDS’ Smart Scales keep items secure without the need to manually track each item. Your employees simply access the machine, take what they need and the scale does all the work – it’s the new way for fast and accurate inventory.
Our Smart Scales monitor how much inventory is available by tracking dispensing through precise weight-sensing technology. Powerful iQ Technology software uses this data from the Smart Scale Lockers to streamline material purchasing and replenishment when inventory reaches below a certain level.
Benefits of Smart Scales:
- User Accountability – Control employee supplies with secure dispensing that provides accountability and can be restricted by product, employee or number of items allowed.
- 24/7 Access – Ensure employees always have access to the right amount of supplies, in the right location, at the right time to perform their duties.
- Detailed Accuracy – Track dispensing of supplies with real-time, item-based reporting that can be accessed through the web portal.
- Simple Restocking – Provide maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) cost-saving opportunities with reductions in inventory and labor.
- Item Security – Protect against pilferage of high-end items with secure access.
Smart Scales have many of the same advantages of dispensing through our Supply Dispensers, but are designed to control large volumes of production inventory at the line or cell level. Smart Scales allows you to know instantly the inventory level of each item in each location, whether that’s a bin with 1,000 screws or twenty pairs of leather gloves.
Stand Alone Smart Scales Locker Specifications
|Compartments||Up to 18/20 Compartments per Unit|
|Compartment Max Weight||10 kg|
|Compartment Tolerance||5 g|
|Compartment Sizes||TOP (2): 9.61” H x 10.25” W x 19.71” D
MIDDLE (14/16): 3.81” H x 10.25” W x 19.71” D
BOTTOM (2): 8.53” H x 10.25” W x 19.71” D
|Compartment Door Type||Window or Solid Door|
|Electrical Requirements||Domestic: 115 VAC/60Hz, 1.2 AMPS
International: 230 VAC/50Hz, .6 AMPS
|Dimensions||Height: 73-5/16” (186.2 cm)
Width: 30-1/8” (76.5 cm)
Depth: 26-3/8” (62 cm)
|Shipping Weight||*353 lbs *Varies with configuration & options|